Thursday, September 23, 2010

Starting Math Library

Today I copied over the reference files to start the project. I then replaced the .cpp and .h files that we are supposed to edit with my files from engine programming. I created a second workspace in order to test to make sure that my project runs properly, which resulted in me catching some files that I forgot to mark for add, so that was helpful.

I'm trying to switch to VS 2010, but it's acting strange. I get the following output with all tests turned on. It seems that 5 tests are just plain not running.

'MathEngineTest.exe': Loaded 'C:\Users\John\Desktop\Physics450\keenan2010fall_gam450\students\jmurphy\Debug\MathEngineTest.exe', Symbols loaded.
'MathEngineTest.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll', Symbols loaded (source information stripped).
'MathEngineTest.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll', Symbols loaded (source information stripped).
'MathEngineTest.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KernelBase.dll', Symbols loaded (source information stripped).
'MathEngineTest.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcr100d.dll', Symbols loaded.
...............................................................................................
OK (95 tests)
The program '[3092] MathEngineTest.exe: Native' has exited with code 0 (0x0).

No comments:

Post a Comment